Saturday, January 29, 2011

“A Love Letter From Father – Genesis to Revelation”


“A Love Letter From Father – Genesis to Revelation”
By

Gregory V. Boulware


The cry of a Father’s Heart from Genesis to Revelation has been brought to my attention by a talented and gifted author…whom we know, while many of us don’t. The message has many interpretations and yet but one. It is with profound and unrelenting love that I now present this message to you one and all.

From The Holy Bible: Psalm, Matthew, Genesis, Acts, Jeremiah, Ephesians, John, James, Zephaniah, Deuteronomy, Philippians, Thessalonians, Corinthians, Isaiah, Revelations, Hebrew, Romans, Luke, and The Holy Qur’an.
 


“My Child…
You may not know me, but I know everything about you. I know when you sit down and when you rise up. I am familiar with all your ways. Even the very hairs on your head are numbered. For you were made in my image. In me you live and move and have your being. For you are my offspring. I knew you even before you were conceived. I chose you when I planned creation. You were not a mistake.

For all your days are written in my book. I determined the exact time of your birth and where you would live. You are fearfully and wonderfully made. I knit you together in your mother’s womb and brought you forth on the day you were born. I have been misrepresented by those who don’t know me. I am not distant and angry, but am the complete expression of love. And it is my desire to lavish my love on you. Simply because you are my child, and I am your Father. I offer you more than your earthly father could. For I am the perfect Father. Every good gift that you receive comes from my hand. For I am your provider and I meet all your needs.

My plan for your future has always been filled with hope, because I love you with an everlasting love. My thoughts toward you are countless as the sand on the seashore. And I rejoice over you with singing. I will never stop doing good to you, for you are my treasured possession. I desire to establish you with all my heart and all my soul. And I want to show you great and marvelous things. If you seek me with all your heart, you will find me. Delight in me and I will give you the desires of your heart. For it is I who gave you those desires. I am able to do more for you than you could possibly imagine, for I am your greatest encourager. I am also the Father who comforts you in all your troubles…when you are broken hearted I am close to you. As a Shepard carries a lamb, I have carried you close to my heart.

One day I will wipe away every tear from your eyes and I’ll take away all the pain you have suffered on this earth. I am your Father and I love you even as I love my son Jesus. For in Jesus my love for you is revealed. He is the exact representation of my being. And he came to demonstrate that I am for you, not against you - and to tell you that I am not counting your sins. Jesus died so that you and I could be reconciled. His death was the ultimate expression of my love for you. I gave up everything I loved that I might gain your love.

If you receive the gift of my son Jesus, you receive me and nothing will ever separate you from my love again. Come home and I’ll throw the biggest party heaven has ever seen. I have always been Father and will always be Father.

My question is…will you be my child?

I am waiting for you.

Love,

Your Dad
A Warning to the Wealthy

The Great Confusion – “AL-Feel”
“Pelting them with stones of baked clay, thus rendering them like straw, eaten up by cattle.”

The action of tiny birds created in the army of ‘Abraha,’ those who received the shots from the birds, immediately fell dead. And the survivors began taking to their heels, confused in a great chaos created among themselves. Thus the plan of ‘Abraha’ was totally frustrated and ended in the perdition of his own forces.

This was God’s doing.

God sent upon the army, a huge host of some tiny birds with small stones in their beaks. The birds dropped the stones which they had brought in their beaks upon the soldiers, a stone of baked clay, i.e., straw eaten up, rendered lifeless, useless, and loathsome – like the refuse on an eaten food – the cud of cattle.

The Slanderer – “Al – Humazah”
“Woe unto every slanderer, defamer, who amasseth wealth and hoardeth it. Deemeth he (or she) that his wealth will make him live forever, nay! Verily, he shall be flung into ‘Hutama’ (Hell-Fire)! What maketh thee know what the ‘Hutama’ is? It is the fire God hath kindled, which shall mount above the hearts. It shall be upon them closed over, in the columns outstretched.”

Why should man toil more than what he must reasonably do and why should he (or she) be proud of a thing which is only a temporary value – and of no permanent worth or use to him (or her)?
And if he (or she) acquires it even by the right means, he (or she) is accountable to the Lord about its proper disbursement and if he (or she) acquires it by any foul means, he (or she) is to be surely punished for it.

“What ye bring forth (children) is for dust (to die and get buried). What ye amass (wealth) is to be left behind – what ye construct (buildings) is to be demolished by time.”
Holy Imam Ali-ibnc-Abi-Taleb

The root of ‘Hutama’ is ‘Hatima,’ i.e., getting rendered or broken into pieces – it is will be crushed, destroyed, and thrown into hell before the eyes of those who spent their lives in amassing it and prided over it and get intoxicated of it, thinking it to be of a permanent value to them – deprived the others of their share, did not spend of it for the benefit of the others who suffered miserably for want of something of it. Besides they had been so much maddened by the acquisition of their wealth they had forgotten God who had allowed them to have it, and thought themselves totally independent of him and acted as their devilish passions dieted to them, never cared for the limits prescribed by the Lord.

-‘Hutama’…that which will break of destroy it, is the Hell-Fire!-

But what ye act (deeds) is to be recorded and piled up for the day of final requital (judgment).


Til next time…


Acknowledgment(s):

THE HOLY CREATOR
The Holy Qur'an
The Holy Bible
The Torah
Image of Yahshua:
Courtesy of Ellen G. White, 'Steps To Christ'
"Teach Me The Way O Lord and Lead Me In A Plain Path"
 
 
~BoulwareEnterprises~

“Article Posting Sites”
~The Connect Platform~
And
 
"Twitter"
*/
 




 





1 comment:

  1. /*
    ~HEBREWS and BLACK PEOPLE~
    ...In Continuance;

    "The Illusion of Inclusion!"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmo05OFm6-0

    Hollywood's Lil Joke - Good vs. Evil, the Lost Tribes
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5HLmzAIeiQ

    The Moors and Truth - 1787 a Truce
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6R43NfNQc9o

    Black to White
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXjFI99_Pvw

    When Nimrod Ruled
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qveFGo0No2k

    Judah in the Land of Ham
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSYzSerEYzM

    Esau,Shem, and Ham
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oj4hDfviqAs

    Was King James of England and Scotland Black or White?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taJAn6JrDBc

    ~You Tube Videos and Stories~
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taJAn6JrDBc

    Now...
    'Who Really Are The Hebrews?'
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4zjfVgud-U

    and...
    Who Are The Real Hebrews?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksoDtyXENfM

    ...A Humbled "Thank You to All of My Readers and contributing Authors as well!
    WordPress and BoulwareEnterprises.com
    https://boulwareenterprises.wordpress.com/2014/annual-report/

    Peace and Love,

    Greg.
    http://www.BoulwareEnterprises.com
    */

    ReplyDelete